A Time for Heroes
Demon and devil worship widespread and accepted, especially in the lands once dominated by the great tiefling houses. Most often, worship centers on the so-called demon lords, powerful evil beings who constantly corrupt and slaughter mortals.
- Baphomet, Prince of Beasts, demon prince of beasts and vengeance. (also the monster power of minotaurs)
- Dagon, demon prince and patron of the deep sea.
- Demogorgon, self-proclaimed “Prince of Demons”.
- Eltab, demon prince of hatred and retribution.
- Fraz-Urb’luu, demon prince and patron of illusionists and tricksters.
- Graz’zt, demon prince and patron of rulers by force.
- Juiblex, demon prince and patron of oozes and slimes.
- Kostchtchie, demon prince of the 23rd layer of The Abyss, the Ice Wastes; patron of evil frost giants.
- Lolth, demon princess of spiders, evil, darkness, chaos and assassins. (also a core power and the monster power of Drow)
- Malcanthet, demon queen of the succubi and patron of the hedonistic and lustful.
- Obox-ob, demon prince and patron of vermin.
- Orcus, demon prince of the 113th layer of The Abyss, Thanatos and patron of the undead.
- Pale Night, demon princess and theorized mother of the demon lords.
- Pazuzu, demon prince of the 503rd layer of the Abyss.
- Sess’Innek, demon prince of civilization and dominion. (also the monster power of dark nagas and lizard kings)
- Vaprak, demon prince of combat and greed. (also the monster power of ogres and trolls)
- Yeenoghu, demon prince and patron of gnolls.
- Zuggtmoy, demon princess and “Lady of the Fungi”.